1978 Camaro Gen IV Sure Fit Complete Kit - Non-Factory Air
The Gen IV is Vintage Air's most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate and fin cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash / floor / defrost blend.
**Complete kits include everything in the evaporator kit, plus all under-hood components such as compressor, engine brackets, condenser with brackets, pre-formed refrigerant lines, drier, fittings, hardware and installation manual.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route.
- Infinite "just right temperature" air blending.
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment (3-speed on 67-69).
- High-volume dehumidified defrost.
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil.
- Copper/brass CuproBraze parallel flow heater coil.
- Mounts behind the dash.
- Uses your factory system controls with our patented Electronic Cable Converters (67-69)
- New Electronic Control panel included (70-81)
- Flat steel firewall cover panel.
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity).
We Also Recommend
BluePrint Engines 396CI Stroker Crate Engine Small Block GM Style Dressed Longblock with Carburetor
BluePrint Engines 383CI Stroker Crate Engine Small Block GM Style Dressed Longblock with Carburetor
BluePrint Engines 302CI Crate Engine Small Block Ford Style Dressed Longblock with Carburetor